Repair Tasks does not see ZIP files

Mar 26, 2016 at 8:24 PM
So close yet so far! Yet another 'W10 decided to install itself' user. Did not accept licence agreement and so backed out without use. All seemed well until I tried changing my restore point settings. Repair Tasks' sorted out many issues and left 11. However, I can't get Windows7 tasks to work as the ZIP is not displayed and so can't be selected. And if I point Repair Tasks at an extracted directory I get:
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\EDP Policy Manager' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\AppID\EDP Policy Manager'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\SmartScreenSpecific' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\AppID\SmartScreenSpecific'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\AikCertEnrollTask' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\CertificateServicesClient\AikCertEnrollTask'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\CryptoPolicyTask' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\CertificateServicesClient\CryptoPolicyTask'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\KeyPreGenTask' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\CertificateServicesClient\KeyPreGenTask'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\WindowsActionDialog' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\Location\WindowsActionDialog'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\RunFullMemoryDiagnostic' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\MemoryDiagnostic\RunFullMemoryDiagnostic'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\FamilySafetyMonitor' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\FamilySafetyMonitor'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\FamilySafetyRefresh' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\FamilySafetyRefresh'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\IndexerAutomaticMaintenance' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\IndexerAutomaticMaintenance'
Cannot find either 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\ForceSynchronizeTime' or 'C:\Users\tim\Downloads\Microsoft\Windows\Time Synchronization\ForceSynchronizeTime'

Any suggestions VERY gratefully appreciated.
Coordinator
Mar 27, 2016 at 1:39 PM
The good news is that you are already done. The tasks that you are left with are the Windows 10 only tasks described in the documentation here and can be safely left alone.

I don’t know why you can’t see the zip file, but happily, you don’t need it.

Dijji