This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Problems with Errors on Task Scheduler

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:08 PM
I also had problems with Task Scheduler after going back to Windows 7 fom windows 10 which didn't work for me at all I got about 64 error messages which I had to click on until I got the Task manager.There are programms scheduld but they don't run .I have used the Repair tasks download and it was great except for 5 errors that could not be repaired and was advised to download Windows 7 task .when I open this I only get a page of script I cannot run it as others seem to have done .Where have I gone wrong ?Anyone can help me ?I am not brilliant at this but can follow instructions .
Oct 12, 2015 at 3:37 PM
You don't need to open the zip file. Once you have download the Windows7 Tasks.zip file, open RepairTtasks, check the ‘Take tasks from backup’ radio button, then click Repair. In the dialog that opens, select the Windows7 Tasks.zip file in its downloaded location

Dijji
Oct 12, 2015 at 3:52 PM
Thankyou so much I have done as you said and now there are no errors found and I can open Task Sceduler with no errors .Can't thank you enough .