Worked fine, downgrading from Windows 10 to 64bit Windows 7 Professional

Aug 22, 2015 at 5:46 PM
Just buyed used Thinkpad T420 from local dealer and it had windows 10 installed. Wanted windows 7 so dealer downgraded to Windows 7 pro 64bit. Everything else is working fine but when i open up task manager i get about 20 warnings about corrupted tasks "Task either corrupted or tampered with" .

Ran your program and it fixed problems so that there is no more warnings when opening up task manager. There are still following problems which are unrepairable:

Recovery of task Microsoft\Windows\PerfTrack\BackgroundConfigSurveyor failed with 'VIRHE: Teht„v„n XML sis„lt„„ arvon, jonka muoto on virheellinen tai joka ei ole sallitussa alueessa.(2,8):version:1.5'
Recovery of task Microsoft\Windows\RAC\RacTask failed with 'VIRHE: Teht„v„n XML sis„lt„„ arvon, jonka muoto on virheellinen tai joka ei ole sallitussa alueessa.(2,8):version:1.5'
Recovery of task Microsoft\Windows\Shell\WindowsParentalControls failed with 'VIRHE: Teht„v„n XML sis„lt„„ arvon, jonka muoto on virheellinen tai joka ei ole sallitussa alueessa.(2,8):version:1.5'
Recovery of task Microsoft\Windows\Tcpip\IpAddressConflict1 failed with 'VIRHE: Teht„v„n XML sis„lt„„ arvon, jonka muoto on virheellinen tai joka ei ole sallitussa alueessa.(2,8):version:1.5'
Recovery of task Microsoft\Windows\Tcpip\IpAddressConflict2 failed with 'VIRHE: Teht„v„n XML sis„lt„„ arvon, jonka muoto on virheellinen tai joka ei ole sallitussa alueessa.(2,8):version:1.5'

English translation: "The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range."

Anyway, thank you :)
Coordinator
Aug 24, 2015 at 7:17 PM
Edited Aug 24, 2015 at 7:18 PM
Hi tpaasiala

These residual errors are fixable: I've opened a new discussion thread with an appropriate title (to help people to find it), to describe the steps you need to take.

Have a look at the discussion ‘Repairs fail with “The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range”‘

Dijji